Are you seeking biblical guidance for your situation? You can leave me a question.
Guidelines for leaving me a question…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to share your thoughts/concerns.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Most likely your question will be played on the podcast so make sure you’re just addressing the topic at hand and not the details of your situation. Due to the fact that your question is most likely marriage-related, make sure you are discreet and respectful. In other words, leave out the details!
- When you record your message it’s only via audio even though the instructions below mention a camera. Don’t worry, you’re not being video-taped! 🙂
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
Also, please know that I can’t answer your question via my Facebook page or a direct message to my Facebook inbox. I’m so sorry for this. I’d love to minister to you, but I’ve found that I must streamline your questions so they all come from one place.
Contacting Me for Book Reviews/Guest Posting?
If you are contacting me for a book review or to write a guest post on your blog or on mine, please know that I take them on a very limited basis. I get requests daily and I can’t possibly manage all that come through my inbox. I will only respond to your request if I decide to say yes.